Question: In the
While you ponder your answer to the question, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your support for animal protection. Thanks to your care and concern, EBAA efforts have steadily grown over the past four years to advocate on behalf of millions of animals abused in
- The debut of our vivid magazine The Advocate
- Rescues of egg-laying hens from factory egg farms
- Prominent media spotlights from news services like CNN Money, Associated Press and East Bay Business Times
- Formal recognition from the Internal Revenue Service of our organization's tax-exempt status
- The creation of our organization's strategic plan with the guidance from acclaimed Compass Point Nonprofit Services
- Corporate partnerships with local retailers like Rainbow Grocery and Farmer Joe's Marketplace
- The launch of our Holiday Facts advertising campaign with The San Francisco Chronicle
For the New Year, we are gearing up for the release of new reports on animal food production and kind-hearted campaign antics to persuade Lunardi's Supermarket to end the sale of battery cage eggs. We are also supporting Californians for Humane Farms.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your commitment to protecting those in need. We invite you to explore www.SupportEBAA.org for a variety of ways to contribute to our advocacy work.
Before our year-end departure, we have a retort to the question asked earlier.
Answer: Clear water and feathers from live birds are the only contents that may be legally ejected from vehicles in
East Bay Animal Advocates promises to uphold our commitment to protect animals abused in